Quality Management Ensures Grid and Service Standards
Increasing competitive pressure, high customer expectations, and restrictive regulatory requirements are increasing the pressure on the use of professional quality management amongst energy suppliers. For instance, the Federal Network Agency demands the introduction of QM systems to ensure the minimum standards for the grid and service quality in this respect.
Benefits and Functions
The ConSense process and quality management solutions offer energy companies the following benefits and functions, among others:
- The different requirements from environmental protection, occupational health and safety, etc., are integrated.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Federal Network Agency (unbundling).
- Extremely heterogeneous fields of employment are mapped in a database.
- The ConSense software solutions comply with the highest security requirements.
- The necessary establishment of complex as well as cross-company access authorizations is possible.
- Transparency is ensured for employees despite the high process density.
- Key figures are monitored and controlled in the management system.
- Risk and compliance management is integrated.
- Standards: TSM, EN 50160, etc.