Quality Management Combines Quality and Efficiency
As financial resources become increasingly scarce, social institutions need to combine maximum quality with efficiency.
Efficiency Potentials and Employee Satisfaction
Quality management can identify efficiency potentials and optimize processes to generate substantial cost savings. At the same time, support and care workers can better spend their time on people, which contributes to improved satisfaction, that is to say, a better quality of the services.
Benefits and Functions
Besides the features of a ‘service’, quality management in social institutions also involves specific requirements that are fully met by the ConSense software:
- Support for/mapping of complex association structures (institutions, locations, functions, positions) is ensured.
- Extremely disparate authorization structures and access authorizations are mapped.
- Volunteers can receive access to the system in many different ways.
- The rapid induction of employees, who may only be employed for a brief period (e.g. voluntary social service) is ensured by the simple and intuitive operation of the software.
- Extremely diverse, heterogeneous areas of employment and fields of activity, such as kindergartens, workshops, support for people with disabilities, meal delivery services, or 24h emergency call, can be structured and clearly mapped in a management system.
- Standards: MAAS-BGW, Quintas, 9001, HACCP, etc.