Industry: Transport / Logistics
Global Markets Require Transparent Processes
Companies in the transport and logistics sector are under constant pressure to expand in global competition. The, in some cases, international merger of companies leads to complex structures and processes that can only be managed with the necessary transparency.
Risk and Emergency Management
The specific risks of transporting people or freight require a sophisticated risk and emergency management system. In the case of freight transport, particular attention needs to be paid to hazardous goods, general cargo, and liquid bulk.
The ConSense ENTERPRISE solution meets these requirements with the corresponding modules. For example, in Action Management, the various incidents (accidents, faults, etc.) are displayed with the immediate actions to be implemented and any necessary notification of other positions. The resulting emergency manual meets the key requirements of being up-to-date and quickly available for all employees in complex organizations.
Benefits and Functions
The ConSense solutions provide a range of benefits for transport and logistics companies:
- Customized combinations of the overall system always only provide the information of relevance for each employee.
- High transparency is ensured despite the complex processes.
- The specific safety and environmental requirements (transport of dangerous goods) are supported.
- Special requirements for general cargo and liquid bulk are taken into account.
- Field service employees are easily integrated.
- The creation and maintenance of printed documentation is supported.
- Driver manuals are automatically compiled.
- The value chain is expanded by additional services.
- Emergency plans are integrated.
- Standards: IRIS, SQAS, etc.